Everything I know / remember about Film.
- I know film techniques well such as costume, sound, lighting, camera angles.
- I know camera angles well such as over the shoulder, worms eye view, mid shot. Etc.
- I know the basic plot of Ender’s Game film.
Everything I need to be reminded of about Film.
- I need to refresh my memory of the film and its plot.
- I need to catch up on a few select film aspects such as diegetic and non-diegetic sound.
- I need to watch the movie again and take notes as I go.
Everything I know / remember about Novel.
- I know the plot of the book well and what happens in sequence.
- I know different themes that have been incorporated in the book.
- I know different characters and their relevance and importance to the novel.
Everything I need to be reminded of about Novel.
- I need to recap on the small details of the book which I have forgotten.
- I need to re-read the book so that I can understand the themes and morals of the story.
- I need to understand Ponyboy’s characteristics and personality as I have forgotten.
Everything I know about Unfamiliar Text.
- I know how to recognise different language techniques within a piece of unfamiliar text.
- I know different language techniques quite well.
- I know different forms of writing such as short stories, poems, essays .Etc.
Everything I need to know about Unfamiliar Text.
- I need to recap on what some language techniques mean and do. Eg. Assonance.
- I need to realise what is important in text when highlighting and what is unnecessary.
What Language techniques do I know.
- Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Alliteration, Rhetorical question, Onomatopoeia, Colloquial Language, Jargon, Cliche, Sarcasm.